Tuesday, December 4, 2007

December is here

It has only been 4 days in December and we have been so blessed. This past Sunday our Sunday School class held a going away breakfast for us. We knew that the class was going to pray over us but we didn't know that they had collected a love offering. I can't tell you how blessed we were by this. If you are one of those people that gave thank you so much. If that wasn't enough I think I shared a couple of blogs ago that Micah was sad because we didn't have a Christmas tree. Well first a couple in our Sunday School class brought us a small tree to use. Micah loved it. Then yesterday someone donated a brand new 7 ft. pre-lit tree to our missions pastor for us to use. Micah could hardly wait for me to put it up. If you are the person who donated that tree you made one little boy very happy. He gets mad every time I have to turn the lights off. He thinks they should be on all of the time. Tonight we will decorate it with all of our family ornaments. So let me just say we have wonderful friends and that you have blessed our socks off. It's hard to express the love we feel right now. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

I know that you have been praying about David's job situation. Well yesterday he turned in his resignation and everything went very well. He will be working until January 2nd and then we will be packing. Also, the furniture has been selling. Our couch and dining room table are gone so we have a pretty empty house. David said from now on our word is flexible. If you know David this is very difficult to do. Please pray that we can all be flexible. As always keep praying for our house to sell. People have been coming to see it but so far no contracts. It only takes one. To tell you the truth I am just tired of cleaning my house. It is very difficult to keep a house clean with 3 children. So pray for me. Again I just want to say thank you for your love and support. We are blessed.

No comments: