Monday, January 28, 2008

House

WE HAVE A CONTRACT ON THE HOUSE!!! Thank you so much for your prayers. It is a big load lifted off of our shoulders. Please keep praying that everything is fine with the closing (Feb. 29th) and goes through with no problems. Also, we had a small problem with our van and it had to go in the shop to get fixed. We have been praying all weekend that it wouldn't be anything and that it wouldn't cost too much if it was something. We heard this morning that it would cost about $200 and then we found out that the cost was being taken care of by CrossBridge Community Church here in San Antonio. This is the church David's brother attends. What a blessing. God has a way of meeting our needs even when it is unexpected. God is so good. Blessed be the Lord, because he has heard the voice of my supplications! The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him. Psalm 28:6-7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! God always provides in His timing, that is AWESOME that you have a contract on the house before you leave the states. We'll pray that all goes smoothly, as I'm sure it will. We love and miss you guys! Be safe and stay warm! Cody, Niki, & Aniston